안녕

Name: Bunny
D.O.B: 6th April
City: Bunny: Kampar / Bear: Singapore.
School: UTAR
Languages: English / Chinese
Religion: Roman Catholic
--
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brownish Black
Height: 160?
--
A Note from the Editor: This blog might be mainly written in mandarin because I'm taking bits and pieces of words from different websites. So if one of you stumbles upon this little blog of mine and you'd want me to credit you for it. Don't hesitate to leave me a message. =3

말해
Bunny's Facebook
말해

Important Links.

감사합니다

Hey there. It's me again. on Sunday, September 4, 2011 0 comments



I'm tired of feeling lonely all the time.

And when I'm feeling lonely I tend to think.

And when I think I start to get emotional.




And I was wondering and thinking,

Will mummy ever get to see me in a wedding dress?



In truth, I realized that I actually have nowhere else to go.

I'm really by myself.

No matter what you say,

I'm still alone.


Remember,

Actions speak louder than words.







add your singing box here? followers gadget? visitors gadget? be creative! :)